GUIDE FOR WEBSITE USERS
Article 1 Introduction
Article 2 Scope of Application
Article 3 Recommended Environment
The environments specified below are recommended for best use of this Website. This Website may not display correctly in other environments. Even under the recommended environments, in some cases the screen display may differ slightly from the intended design of this Website.
Computer: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS 10.12 or higher
Smartphone: iOS 10x or higher, Android 4.4 or higher
Computer: The latest Firefox, the latest Google Chrome, the latest Safari, the latest Edge
Smartphone: Carrier’s standard browsers for iPhone/Android
Computer: width 1024px or higher
Smartphone: width 640px or higher
Article 4 Copyright and Other Rights
The rights to all content on this Website are owned by the Company or authorized for the Company’s use under a license or other agreement. Therefore, the content on this Website, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, changed, reprinted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any manner except as permitted under the Copyright Act of Japan.
Article 5 Trademarks
All trademarks and service marks used on this Website are owned by the Company or its affiliated companies or authorized for the Company’s use under a license or other agreement. Therefore, such trademarks or service marks may not be used without the Company’s prior written permission.
Article 6 Information on this Website
Information on this Website is current as of the day it is uploaded and may be changed without notice after it has been uploaded. The Company makes no guarantee as to accuracy or timeliness in providing the information and shall not be liable for any dispute or damage which may arise out of or in relation to the use of such information.
Article 7 Links to This Website
Users may set links to this Website freely in principle without giving notice. However, link-setting to any site that is offensive to public order and morals or which is likely to inflict damage on this Website shall be declined. Link-setting to any site for online sales of cosmetics shall also be declined in principle.
No application for such links shall be accepted via this Website.
The Company makes no warranty and assumes no liability for the contents of any third party’s website or web-page linked to and/or from this Website.
Article 8 Prohibitions
Users may not conduct any of the following acts when using this Website:
- An act that is or is likely to be offensive to public order and morals or to transgress any law or regulation;
- An act that will or is likely to lead to a criminal act;
- An act of infringing on the Company’s or a third party’s rights including trademark right, copyright or any other intellectual property right;
- An act, or making a remark, that is intended to advocate a particular religious or political belief, promote an election campaign, or constitute any similar activity, that slanders or defames a particular individual, that is considered obscene, or that may be detrimental to the Company;
- An act of utilizing information provided on this Website or by the Company for commercial purposes;
- An act of transmitting or writing a harmful computer program, fake file, or other contaminating or destructive code;
- An act of hindering other Users from accessing or using any service provided on this Website;
- An act of slandering, abusing, reviling, defaming or damaging the credibility of the Company or a third party; or
- Any other act that is deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
Article 9 Change or Removal of Information on This Website
Information on this Website may be changed or removed without prior notice, and the Company shall not be liable for any dispute or damage which may arise out of such change or removal.
Article 10 Management of Personal Information
Article 11 Governing Law and Jurisdiction